When booking your Latin America tour it is vitally important you know you are dealing with a reputable and responsible company. In order to ensure this we make a number of commitments to you so you may be reassured in all your dealings with us:
1) We will always be here for you:
- You will be provided with an English speaking helpline number, varying according to country or zone so you will have help if ever you need it.
- You will know in advance the phone numbers of service providers that are in charge of meeting you at airports, train stations and other points of transfer. You will have their telephone numbers and a 24 hour helpline just in case there is an issue.
- We will ensure you are fully informed of your itinerary, times of your tours and everything else you need to know so you can simply relax and enjoy your time here to the fullest extent
- You will be provided with a document detailing your tour and all contacts around 2 weeks before you travel so you have everything in your hands.
2) We will honour our commitments:
- We will meet you at the times we agree, if logistically possible
- We will always telephone you at the agreed times, or as close as possible.
- We will issue our tour proposals, itineraries, receipts and confirmations at the agreed times
- All information issued will be timely and accurate
- If for any reason a refund is required we will provide / or start the process to provide, said refund within 72 hours.
3) We will attempt to be flexible where we can:
- If you wish to change any part of your tour at any time (even when you are on tour) we will try very hard to make those changes, within availability and time constraints. We will also charge the minimum necessary for these changes. If no additional charges are necessary then those changes to your itinerary will be free.
If you do not see the commitment you are looking for in the above list then please drop us a line or call us we will be delighted to hear from you. We are keen to extend our commitments to ensure you enjoy the best possible service to you on your tour in Latin America.